We've Got You Covered
GMPP Total Plus is the only extended service plan designed specifically for buyers of GM vehicles. Accept no substitutes - GMPP is backed by the worldwide resources of General Motors and is the only plan General Motors recommends. See your GMPP Agreement or MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd for specific plan coverages and details. General Motors of Canada Limited reserves the right to change prices and amend the plans at any time without incurring obligations.
The GM Protection Plan is your safeguard against costly vehicle repairs and provides 'peace of mind' while you're on the road. With the largest repair network in Canada and the United States, GM's commitment to you is to provide a worry-free driving experience. MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd, as part of the largest repair network in North America, offers professional, factory-trained technicians, using only new, GM remanufactured or non-GM remanufactured parts in any GMPP repairs performed on your vehicle.
Why Get GMPP?
Most likely you'll own or lease your vehicle beyond the manufacturer's base warranty. Unexpected repair costs can be costly, not to mention the difficulty of being without your vehicle. GM vehicle service contracts can reduce the hassle and inconvenience of a breakdown or repair by providing:
- Coverage of components against failure, even if it results from Normal Wear.
- Roadside Assistance (Total 'Plus'), offers towing service and lock-out service.
- Road Service Allowance (Custom and Powertrain), towing and road service with a fixed limit. Alternate transportation or rental when the vehicle is tied up for repairs that require at least two (2) hours of repair time.
- Quality repairs by MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd without excessive paperwork and unanticipated expense.
Cost and Convenience
- With the technology used in today's cars, repair costs have risen and will probably continue to do so. One major out-of-warranty repair can exceed the cost of buying a GM Protection Plan contract. Not only will the GM Protection Plan minimize or even eliminate out-of-pocket expenses for covered repairs, MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd will handle the claim, so you have no paperwork.
GM Protection Plan provides customers with financial security against unanticipated vehicle repair expenses. Depending on the coverage, additional benefits may include:
- Alternate transportation or rental during the repair.
- Roadside assistance or towing.
- convenient service at the largest repair network in North America.
Your Vehicle Has More Than 10,000 Parts. That's Why There's The GM Protection Plan.
So, you just got the vehicle you really wanted. You can’t wait to drive it o the lot. But the story doesn’t end there. With more than 10,000 parts on a vehicle, there’s a chance something is going to need to be repaired during the course of ownership.
While your vehicle may already be covered by an existing warranty the reality is that no new vehicle warranty covers every part and failures can occur.
That’s why you need the GM Protection Plan. It covers parts that your vehicle warranty may not – and it covers them longer. That translates into greater peace of mind.