GM STUDENT BONUS PROGRAM
How does the GM Student Bonus Program Work?
Are you a student or someone who has graduated in the last 4 years? At MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC we know that students don't exactly have a lot of spare funds to spare. That's why we want to help you get behind a new Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick or GMC with our GM Student Bonus Program. This program is setup to help eligible individuals receive up to $750* off your next vehicle.
To participate in the GM Student Bonus Program, simply visit us at our dealership. We'll be able to answer any questions you have in terms of down payments, trade-ins, combining offers and more. With so many awesome vehicles in-stock to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make!
Frequently Asked Questions
The GM Student Bonus Program is open to individuals who:
- Are full-time high school students.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Are a part-time*** or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult Vocational program.
Yes, in most cases. If you're interested in finding out what the current retail incentives are and how you can combine them with the Student Bonus, contact us using the form below.
Yes, if you're interested in trading your vehicle in with the Student Bonus discount please contact us using the form below and we'll have someone reach out to you to get started.