GM STUDENT BONUS PROGRAM
How does the GM Student Bonus Program Work?
Are you a student or someone who has graduated in the last 4 years? At MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC we know that students don't exactly have a lot of spare funds to spare. That's why we want to help you get behind a new Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick or GMC with our GM Student Bonus Program. This program is setup to help eligible individuals receive up to $750* off your next vehicle.
To participate in the GM Student Bonus Program, simply visit us at our dealership. We'll be able to answer any questions you have in terms of down payments, trade-ins, combining offers and more. With so many awesome vehicles in-stock to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make!
Frequently Asked Questions
The GM Student Bonus Program is open to individuals who:
- Are full-time high school students.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Are a part-time*** or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult Vocational program.
Yes, in most cases. If you're interested in finding out what the current retail incentives are and how you can combine them with the Student Bonus, contact us using the form below.
Yes, if you're interested in trading your vehicle in with the Student Bonus discount please contact us using the form below and we'll have someone reach out to you to get started.
* Eligible students or recent graduates receive a Student Bonus credit of $500 or $750 (tax inclusive) (credit amount depends on vehicle purchased) to use towards the purchase or lease of one eligible new 2020 or 2021 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle delivered between January 3rd, 2020 – January 4th, 2021. Excludes Chevrolet Bolt and Volt. Vehicle must be registered solely in name of applicant (but contracts may be co-signed) for a minimum of six months and 12,000 kilometres. Limit of one vehicle purchase, finance or lease per eligible individual in his/her lifetime; offer not available to recipients of any previous GM student/graduate offer. Limited time offer, which replaces certain prior GM offers and may not be combined with certain current GM offers. Void where prohibited by law. General Motors of Canada Company may modify, extend or terminate this offer in whole or in part at any time without notice. For full program details, including participant and vehicle eligibility, please visit your local dealer or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE.
ºApplicant must be a legal resident of Canada of age of majority in their province or territory of residence at time of application with a valid Canadian Driver's Licence. Individuals must meet the eligibility and other offer requirements during the offer period. Limited to institutions in or outside Canada as currently approved or recognized by General Motors of Canada Company. See your dealer for eligible institutions. As part of the transaction, dealer may request eligibility documentation and will contact GM Canada to verify eligibility. Determination of full-time status at discretion of GM Canada as determined through supporting documentation. For full program details, please visit your local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealer or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE.
** For graduates, the 4-year eligibility period will be measured from the date shown on the graduate's diploma.
*** Working towards a degree or diploma for a program consisting of the equivalent of two years or 16 months of study.
Note: A student is eligible only once in his/her lifetime.